Lab Tables - Titan Series
Looking for a heavy-duty lab table? Check out these Titan tables. Several sizes and options are available to choose from so you can get the exact table you want.
This past month, we installed some of Air Master Systems’ Titan tables at Corium (Grand Rapids, MI). We like the heavy-duty construction of these tables. And with custom sizes and several options available, they’re easily fabricated to your specific requirements.
- Table legs and framing members are constructed of 2" x 2" steel tubing
- All welded construction
- 1/2" dia leveling foot stems
- 1,000 lb load capacity
The following standard table dimensions provide a starting point for design purposes:
- Widths (in): 36, 48, 60, 72
- Depths (in): 30, 36
- Heights (in): 30, 36
But any of these dimensions can easily be customized. For instance, the center table in the above photo was fabricated 40" H. so a tall piece of equipment could be placed underneath it. The adjacent tables are 30" H. (standard).
- Adjustable height legs (1" increments)
- Upper shelving
- Countertop Materials - Epoxy Resin, Phenolic Resin and Stainless Steel
Titan Table Cut Sheets - 287.82 KB